Develop and integrate processes for MEMS fabrication to achieve quality, cost, and efficiency goals. Identify and troubleshoot fabrication process issues. Work closely with engineering team members. Compile and present data to management throughout product development cycle.
- Evaluate, implement, and monitor processes for the development and production of MEMS products
- Create/edit/maintain necessary documentation
- Monitor and improve efficiency, output, and safety of manufacturing processes through observations and measurements of data
- Work closely with other Engineers and Technicians on quality control
- Assume responsibility for safety/environmental issues and ongoing performance of processes
Work Experience, Education, and Physical Requirements
- BS/BA in a scientific discipline required
- Great communication, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Hands-on experience in silicon and glass wafer processing
- Experience with stepper-based photolithography, vacuum and wet processing, wafer to wafer bonding, microstructure electroplating a plus
- Ability to work in both a clean room environment and office environment
- Ability to work in a Clean Room for most of the day
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident