IMT is looking for an energetic candidate who will be responsible for managing all business and communications activities associated with specific development and production programs. This would include participation in generating quotes, price negotiations, and “Statement of Work” generation. Candidate will work closely with technical program managers to assure customer expectations and IMT’s project goals are met.
- Serve as the primary interface with IMT’s customers to ensure effective communication and successful completion of programs.
- Track program status and schedules, resolve financial/billing issues, and communicate basic technical information.
- Lead all customer meetings, including agenda, action item lists, and meeting notes. Ensure critical information is communicated to engineering, ops, finance, and sales.
- Coordinate with the operations team to ensure programs achieve committed schedules.
- Ensure that all required raw materials are ordered and delivered to support the program schedule.
- Manage internal communications and track action items for the engineering, operations, and sales teams.
- Support the accounting team on invoicing-related topics.
- Assist the executive team on revenue forecasting.
- Own the process of obtaining, updating, and communicating customer forecasts
- Oversee and resolve shipping requirements and issues.
- Assist program managers in quoting future business.
Work Experience, Education, and Physical Requirements
- College degree in business, communications, or similar disciplines
- Technical knowledge/background a big plus
- Good communications and negotiating skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Self-starter, adaptable, requires little supervision
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident